As a member of the RBRWF, you will find many opportunities to make a difference in the community. Through our annual fundraising efforts and the generosity of members, we provide:
- Troop Support Republican Women have a proud tradition of supporting the courageous and hardworking servicemen and women in our military. At RBRWF, we provide support to local and deployed troops and their families with care packages, baked goods, and other assistance.
- Scholarships RBRWF awards the Charlotte Devlin Scholarship to a local young Republican woman seeking continuing education at a Community College, Technical or Vocational School.
- Education & Literacy We donate books to the local libraries and other organizations in need.
- Community Service Over the years we have supported various needs of the community, including a home for abused women and children, school for homeless children, and other worthwhile organizations
Seeking donations for babies of local families - April through June 2018
As a Caring for America project, we will be supporting Gently Hugged, a local Rancho Bernardo organization founded by two nurses to support local families who lack the resources to provide a new baby with the basic necessities.
Donations needed include:
- Gently used and new clothing (preemie – 12 mos sizes)
- Accessories – hats, socks, bibs, etc.
- Hand-knit or crocheted baby items
- Monetary donations (checks payable to: Gently Hugged)
We will collect donations at our April, May and June luncheons. Thank you!